Friday, July 27, 2012

House Tour (Previous Owner)

Well, it's 12:30 on Friday night and we are just getting home from a long night of home improvement.  I wanted to go ahead and post the before pictures because I am so tired I can't sleep.  Ugh.

These are pics of the house, as we first saw it, with the previous owners decor.  Enjoy!

Entry from Front Door


Den with lovely wood panelling


The stairs covered in dark green carpet



One view of the kitchen with panelling.  Side Note:  The previous owner seriously took me aside and showed me how careful she had been with the panelling and asked me to take care of it.  If she only knew what I had planned!


Another view of the kitchen


Laundry Room


Studio/Office


Green Linoleum.  One of the many types of flooring throughout the house


Half Bath (really small-can't get a good picture)


Living Room



Dining Room



Vanity in Master Closet/Bathroom



Small Guest Room


Another View of Small Guest Room




Full Guest Bath




Large Guest Room


Another View of Large Guest Room


Master Bedroom


Now, I am off to try to go to bed!  Hopefully, we will make a lot of progress on the Master Suite this weekend.  I'll be back with progress pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment